Hello. We are Apollo, specialists in IT Support, Cloud Phones, Broadband and Computer Systems for businesses. Based in Devon - and serving the UK. We are your team of technology experts: our clients range from Charities to Marinas. As an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm we are committed to quality and improvement in everything we deliver.
Work With Us
We are the number one IT company in south Devon, we encourage a positive fun work environment, if you are interested in working with us and joining the team please get in touch.
We look to work with great people so we can deliver the best possible service to our clients. To join our team a positive attitude and a desire to learn are essential.
You must have a good sense of humour, be able to "connect" with people, and also - be rather bright technically.
You don't need to be a "know it all" as in IT, you never stop learning - we believe our knowledge improvement is ongoing.
Get in touch with us through the site, and let us know about you. We might ask you to send a CV.
IT Engineer (1st and 2nd line)
Apollo are a fun, tight knit team of people who support each other, and care about client relationships. We are a positive business, and welcome the opportunity to work with, and keep, the right people.
With offices based in Newton Abbot and Dartmouth, Devon - we are looking for an IT Engineer to support and implement solutions on our clients IT systems, and provide IT service in a thoughtful, professional manner. Lots of mentoring and training possible for the right candidate.
We have a trust based flexi-time system, and a progressive approach to working practices. You'll be treated as a mature adult, and be given the freedom to focus on areas that appeal to you most.
You will bring enthusiasm, willingness to develop and attention to detail to the job. You will also bring a sense of humour, and the ability to make others feel at ease. Occasional out of hours and weekend work may be required.
The role is office based but will require occasional site visits, including the lifting and moving of IT equipment.
Travel will be required and you will need your own car, although a company vehicle will be available to use.
- Deal with and resolve customer support enquiries using our helpdesk
- Take ownership of our client's issues and work with them through to conclusion
- Provide basic telephone diagnosis, define issues, and decide on an action plan
- To monitor your Helpdesk tasks and ensure they are communicated and completed to the customer requirements
- Assist in the smooth running of the business with good teamwork and collaboration
- Work closely as part of a team, in order that effective backup/cover is provided at all times
- Take an active part in helping to improve the service, and contribute ideas for improvements where necessary
- Undertake any other duties as may be required commensurate with the post.
- Knowledge of Microsoft servers
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Able to Keep accurate records
- Professional manner
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Able to communicate effectively in writing, by telephone and in person
- Excellent customer service skills
- Smart appearance
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Friendly and approachable manner.
Salary: negotiable dependant on experience + bonuses + limited sick pay
If you are interested in a career with Apollo please email your CV to