Cloud Migration & Support
You might already know the benefits of cloud computing in Devon. Perhaps you're already there, or just trying to understand your options.
Apollo can analyse your business and give you clear choices for cloud in your Devon business. By "picking and choosing" the right products, we can help ensure your cloud experience is a productive one.
Whether this be pure cloud, or a hybrid - complimented with onsite facilities for speed and flexibility.
Strategic Cloud Computing in Devon
Just some of areas we can help with your cloud strategy:
- Critical analysis of your business needs and future IT requirements in Devon
- Cloud migrations from existing systems, with full project management
- Reliable connectivity for best access to cloud services
- Managed cloud services (Exchange Email / Microsoft 365 / File Storage and sharing / backups / cloud applications etc)
- Remote worker support - Cloud apps, cloud desktops, remote access and VPNs
- Server decommissioning
- Hybrid cloud IT solutions in Devon available for businesses requiring fast local access to large files etc.
- Ongoing support and management
Devon Broadband Speed and Reliability
Broadband speed and reliability can be a barrier to cloud based systems. It need not be.
With our connectivity and cloud advice, we will make the best of your internet connections (regardless of speed) to get you the best value and return for your investment.