Special projects are defined as those unusual or of a confidential nature, and may include the handling of highly sensitive data and IT systems in Devon.
Apollo handles these projects with complete care and with the highest regard for data security, whilst ensuring the required outcomes are delivered on time and budget.
With a track record in confidential projects (including health and social care, defence and united nations, public figures, and others..), our complete discretion and "can do" approach will ensure success.
IT Project Management in Devon
Our close-knit team of experts take ownership of your project, and work with you in ensuring your required outcomes are both possible and met.
In addition to security and integrity - ongoing advice on cost-savings and efficiency for all on-premise and cloud based computing in Devon. (recent example saving one Devon firm £28K per annum)
Our company continuously learns, shares, and adapts, thanks to our ISO9001 framework and ongoing improvement.
Business IT and computer support throughout Devon
We are often instructed on after disaster has struck. If you are in a position of risk, speak to us now to allow some time for mitigation.
Some critical areas of service include:
- Server co-location (datacentre facilities) and relocations
- Secure Connectivity (Leased line, Ethernet, dual ADSL, bonded ADSL)
- Domain registration and management
- Application support and development
- Secure remote worker support - Cloud apps, terminal services, remote desktops and VPNs
- Office to office secure IP tunnels
- Secure email
- Disaster recovery planning